Sunday, August 7, 2011

{Inspiration} Monday

Sometimes I just need lil push at the start of the week, a jolt to get me out of my post weekend haze. I've been feeling a bit disappointed in myself lately - frustrated at how long its taken me to finish a specific task or how things haven't turned out quite like I hoped. Looking over my goals from last week I felt overwhelmed with inadequacy by the number of tasks that did not get accomplished. I was about to drag myself to bed when I stumbled across this quote. 

Incredibly inspiring, this is exactly what I needed to hear, when I needed to hear it. An encouraging reminder for all of us creatives out there, here's a lil Monday morning kick in the pants to get things going: 

{found thanks to  Karen McDade}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...