Friday, August 12, 2011

{Inspiration} Friday edition

{Via here}
Things are picking up steam around here lately as I head into the home stretch with the past 6 months  of work cumulating into the next 10 days. So many exciting big changes are literally right around the corner and I can't wait to share them all with you, my lil nuggets!  It's all a bit scary but Holy Delusions of Grandur Batman is it incredible to think that I am *this close* to realizing what I've worked so hard for. As I pull my "get shit done" pants on (not to be confused with my "eat everything in sight" elastic sweatpants or "is it me you're looking for" tighty whities) I hope you all have a great weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...