Thursday, July 28, 2011

{work in progress} words to live by

Written in gratitude as a work in constant progress, a daily manifest to remind me of how I want to live my life: 


I am done worrying about the future or rehashing the past
I am over fear & insecurities that do nothing but drag me down


This is my life and I want to spend it in joyful jubilation
I want to wake up everyday with a purpose to laugh, love, sing, dance and create


I want to seek out adventure and never grow too old to play


I don't want to worry about success but rather know that it will always come if I work hard


I want to die dancing in the rain and know I enjoyed every day of my life

{via}
Tell me dear friends, how do you want to live your life? What is your personal life manifesto, what inspires, resonates and reminds you?  


xx
FK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...