Sunday, July 24, 2011

5 things

It feels like there's been something going on every weekend for the past month or so, so this time S. Monster and I are enjoying a few days of lying low. With the return of the sun after a weeks absence, we've been soaking it up in between catching up on various projects that fell by the wayside during the week. It's been so long since I didn't have any set plans that I forgot how lovely it could be!


Here's to slowing down, catching up and enjoying the simple things...
{Long sun soaked leisurely walks to one of my favorite brunch spots}
{Never ending jam options enjoyed with afternoon tea. Spent in the company of some of the amazing women I know}
{Establishing new traditions. Big, messy, delicious home cooked Sunday (or Saturday!) night dinners. Garlic soy chicken wings are our newest obsession}
{rediscovering the joy of painting just to paint without rhyme or reason}
{Finally going to see Harry Potter with my wand and glow in the dark glasses at the ready}





Tell me dear nuggets, what's making you happy right now?
xx
Fk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...