Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Harry Potter Weekend!

S. Monster and I are still getting our dance on in Amsterdam, but I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Harry Potter weekend. I'm a little bummed I missed the midnight showing, but believe you me as soon as the plane touches down back home in Dublin, we'll be hitting up the cinema to see Deathly Hallows Part 2 with wands in hand.


That's right, I said wands. We picked up one each at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios in Florida when we visited back in January. I also have some glow in the dark Harry Potter Glasses I scored from the last book midnight release party I'll be rocking as well.


Admit it, you're pretty jealous of how cool we are, aren't you? Now if only I could get my hands on some chocolate frogs and Butterbeer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...