Monday, April 11, 2011

{Monday Inspiration}

Things are going a mile a minute over here as I prepare to finally get this show on the road and officially launch this feeble idea of mine. There will be more details than you can shake a stick at but suffice to say that after a crazy productive 4 days, at the end of the week, I hit an emotional wall of sorts. All those fears and insecurities I thought I had sealed off came crashing through the barrier of my subconcious - a torrent of overwhelming proportions. 

But slowly I started working through it. I eternally thankful that I can always rely on S. Monster to help snap me out of funks and ultimately this one was no different. Add to the mix, an unexpected incredibly meaningful and eye opening conversation with a dear friend Saturday night, and I felt as though a weight had been lifted.  

By Sunday, as the hubster and I took advantage of the glorious weather we were having, I vowed to be fully present in the moment and be aware of the world around me. On our walk over to a friends, I stumbled across a lil something that made me positively dance with glee....


There's nothing quite like having the Universe tip it's imaginary hat to you to warm your heart and let you know that everything is going to be a-ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...