Thursday, May 5, 2011

{Design lovin} Midcentury goodness

I saw this room on Bright Bazaar a few weeks back and haven't been able to get it out of my head. I'm not usually a white walled kinda gal, but the rich wood floors, abundance of light and bright pops of color work so well in this space. The mix of mid century furniture (how awesome is that sideboard? and the yellow couch?) and funky flea market finds creates a lovely eclectic vibe that I would be right at home with.

In other news, if you haven't checked out Bright Bazaar before (and like me, you're a design junkie who just can't get enough), then you must go there. right. now. Will's eye for color fueled designs and groovy details makes my lil interior lovin' heart swoon.

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear from you! i like your images and this quote on he right is one of my fav of J.K Rowling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...