Thursday, May 26, 2011

Around here lately...

Things have been a bit crazy (in the good way. Not in the psycho killer way) There was a 4 day incredible creative art retreat in the gorgeous Yorskhire countryside.
 

pizza and pints with a dear friend.

 a 7 hour adventure race running, cycling, orienteering and abseiling around Dublin Saturday and a yummy 10 course meal at a cool lil new pop up restaurant Sunday

 a few tiny paintings

and, now an upcoming 3 week Eastern Europe backpacking adventure (that started yesterday!)


sorry for the crappy photos - I'm currently blogging on the road in Prague. I was going to post this before I left but that required way to much forward planning and that much thinking hurts my head. Also I procrastinated. my bad. I also kinda accidentially deleted most of the photos off my phone that I needed so yea....this is all you're getting


I'm gonna try to get this whole blogging via phone/email thing so I apologize in advance for random formatting nip(ple) slips.


Cheers
Fk

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! How awesome, blogging remotely. I'm impressed with your tech savvy. Looks like a crazy, busy, awesome couple of weeks for you since the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh off on more adventures, that's the spirit! So lovely to meet you at the retreat
    BethXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...