Monday, December 6, 2010

Tartan Love


Lately I've noticed my sense of style evolving. Color palettes, patterns and textures that once upon a time I would have never considered, I'm now strangely pulled too. I find myself yearning more and more to switch things up, take risks, redefine myself. The other week ago I stumbled across a beautiful hooded plaid coat so opposite of my usual style and yet so damn perfect. Heaven only knows where I found it though, for the life of me I haven't been able to find it again sense.  I had all but forgotten about it when wouldn't you know that today I stumbled across another gorgeous tartan coat  (which I bookmarked this time thankyouverymuch). While granted it would be most impractical here in Dublin,  I simply adore the shape, the bell sleeves, the buckle detailing and the oversized hood. I mean really what's not to love?  I'm not sure I can justify the price to S. Monster enough to warrant a purchase that I won't get much use out of at the moment however, I can't deny that clearly this infatuation with hooded tartan coats isn't going away anytime soon....



{Coat Images via Anthropologie and This is Glamorous}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...