Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No worries, Be Happy

Because it's been one of those days (more like week) where I've needed an extra large glass (or four) of wine and a few bubble baths. 

Because I know first hand how hard it is to pull yourself out of a funk and what a lonely place it can be.

Because I have amazing friends who support me when I find myself weary and an incredibly gracious husband who loves me unconditionally and believes in me at times when I don't believe in myself


Because I truly believe that these things should be payed forward and because there's no such thing as too many inspiring talks, I'm passing along another TED Talk for you to bookmark in case you have a bad day/week/month in the future and need something to pull you out of your funk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...